[LINUX:59]

Just got back from Akihabara and picked my self up a copy of the Linux Bible
from Amulet (a hard to find store there).  It is basically all of the LDP
documents plus most of the usenet/mail/printing/tape drive/etc howto stuff.
I have it all in print outs, but it is nice to get it all into one bound
copy.  Easier to lug around too.  Price is 6800 but probably cheaper from
books.com or some such place.

-- nori