[LINUX:32]

Forejin (30)
Re: window managers
I am using fvwm right now.  I like it okay but I think I am going to
buy Motif for Linux.  It is $149 from Sequoia.  I have this spiffy
catalog from acc books buried around here someplace.

Re: forejin.forejin
Just to show you that it is not a universal Linux bug, I will copy
my finger here:

kingyou:/usr/lib/uucp# finger @example.com
[kingyou.vip.com]

Welcome to Linux version 1.1.23 at kingyou.vip.com !

==

I haven't managed to compile and run .43 yet.

I don't know if resolv.conf comes into play, but here is the contents:

kingyou:/etc# more resolv.conf
domain vip.com
nameserver 192.135.222.3      tanuki.twics.com     twics

===

I just changed my domain to kingyou.com and it did not matter.

I tried several other things, but it didn't help.

Try grepping the etc directory for forejin.forejin

====

re: antfarm.
Oh, I think I'll get it now.

===