[LINUX:26]

Well, I too just installed 1.1.45 and it seems stable after 15 minutes of
use :).  I certainly hope it's more stable than the 1.1.0 (yes 0) that I
was running previously.  So far I just installed the generic 1.1.45, to see
if it went well, it did.  Now I need to add a few patches (like PC Speaker
support (which worked in 1.1.0 BTW), and hopefully PCMCIA modem support
(which I could never get workin in 1.1.0, mostly due to IBM's stupid BIOS)).

Anyway, a quick question.  If you type "finger @example.com", where hostname
is the name of your linux system, it comes back with something like...

Welcome to Linux!  blah blah blah @example.com

So, where does the hostname.hostname come from.  The reason I ask is my
machine's hostname is forejin (how original), but the finger returns
@example.com (why twice?).

C U

Forejin