[tlug] Fedora Packagers wanted: Asking for a friend (really)

I have an XEmacs buddy who's a package maintainer for Fedora, doing
software validity provers, OCaml (both of which he wants to keep), and
the math packages supporting them (a long list he wants to pass on to
others).

If anybody would like to learn how to be a Fedora package maintainer
and "give back" to that community, he offers mentoring and support for
a few months at least.  There's no requirement to take a large number
of packages, typically when this happens people pick up one or two or
five that they're interested in rather than trying to do a whole
ecosystem.

Interested parties can contact me directly, and once I get permission
I'll forward his message to the list.

Steve

Home | Main Index | Thread Index