Re: [tlug] Call for presenters for July 10th technical meeting

Hoi Ray,

On Sun, Jun 27, 2021 at 07:09:01PM +0800, Raymond Wan wrote:
> [..]
>
> Oh!  I'd be interested to hear about this as well, though I am unsure
> about my availability on July 10th at this moment.  I'll try my best
> to attend if this is presented...

I will probably make a second blog article with the contents, and then
in the session use the blog posts and show things live.
Not sure if the session gets recorded, but if not then the blog articles
will sum things up.

cheers,
Chris

Home | Main Index | Thread Index