Re: [tlug] Yahoogroups replacement

On 30/11/2020 14.12, Jim Breen wrote:> probably know, the venerable Yahoo Groups service is vanishing in a> couple of weeks. I've run a couple of mailing lists via that service> for many years, and I'm looking for a new home. I am a member of a number of ham radio lists that transitioned from Yahoo Groups to https://Groups.io quite successfully. They offer both free and premium services. (For a while, they were even willing to import your old Yahoo archives.)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index