[tlug] [Suspected Spam] Shopping for a new router

Andreas Kieckens writes:

 > I'm tempted to just get this one but thought I'd ask TLUG's opinion first.
 >
 > https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07JHBBW9H

Can't say anything about that one.

I recently bought a Buffalo WCJ1166 (much cheaper, though), and can't
recommend it.  We have a reasonably large apartment (75m^2) and "g"
frequently doesn't make it to the bedroom.  We do live in a very noisy
environment (I can see a dozen other apartments at least plus about as
many from the hotel across the street).

Would appreciate reviews (or your Amazon handle so I can look it up
there ;-).

Life was so much easier at Ohio State where I could traceroute to my
heart's content! :-/

Home | Main Index | Thread Index