Re: [tlug] [announcement] September 12th, 2020 Technical Meeting

On 08/09/2020 15.02, Edward Middleton wrote:
> ''Introduction to the Rust Programming language'' - by Edward Middleton
>
> The talk will give an outline of the language and cover the features
> that make it unique.  Its History, the tooling, where people are using
> it, and some projects I have started using it in.

A recording of Edward's survey of the history and features of Rust at
today's meeting is available on YouTube:
  https://youtu.be/e-xOnDoHaU8?t=707

P.S.  The online meetings mean you don't need to wait for the
presentations to finish to have a beer... except for Edward today.  :-)

--
Jim Tittsler  7J1AJH/ZL2IA/AI8A   Ito, Shizuoka   GPG: 0x01159DB6
Tokyo Linux Users Group  irc://chat.freenode.net/#tlug.jp

Home | Main Index | Thread Index