Re: [tlug] Mailing list question

>>I am trialling MHonArc, which is used to manage the TLUG email archive. I cam make the complete thread and date order pages, but I can't work out the option to >>give me the month-by-month view as in the page at http://lists.tlug.jp/ML/index.html
>>Is it a standard MHonArc operation? If so can someone tell me the command-line options to get it?
The answer is, it depends.
I have set up MhonArc mostly to rotate buy the year.
I even had one guy leave me a Mhonarc that had years worth on messages in a single folder. (That didn't scale well and DB rebuilds were a pain.)
The page view is really set by how the messages are sorted into their subfolders.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index