Re: [tlug] Introduction to (Tech) Worker Cooperatives, 09:00AM on Sunday, July 12th JST

Yasuaki Kudo writes:

 > When we get rid this game of division?

When the human brain can handle it.  When you see two people in a wide
hall walk toward each other, then dance to the left and then to the
right and then to the left for seconds ... that's not because either
of them has competition and division on the brain.  (Well, sometimes
on TV dramas it happens, but I've never seen it in Real Life [tm].)
Even a trivial coordination problem can be "hard" for us.  Thus we use
hierarchical organization (and not just in human society, but in our
computer programs!)

Capitalism is able to replicate itself and grow not because it fits
our tiny hearts, but because it fits our tiny brains in coordinating
economic activity.

Steve