Re: [tlug] Introduction to (Tech) Worker Cooperatives, 09:00AM on Sunday, July 12th JST

Hi everyone,

There is an active tech worker cooperative discussion site https://community.coops.tech/ for more info 😄

And again, please do join the discussion if you can at 09:00AM this Sunday! 😄

I am just a regular computer programer at a financial software company but I am trying to develop the Japanese business for meet.coop , an aspiring "zoom-replacement" multi-stakeholder international cooperative in its infancy.

While it may not change my occupation immediately, it hope it will cultivate the environment for tech worker coops in Japan.

Since it has been only me from Japan or even Asia Pacific, anyone else from here would be also welcome!

There has also been a long-running discussion on its governance model.

Cheers,
Yasu