[tlug] Trial online meeting This Saturday 11th July

Given its Wednesday, I am proposing we have a trial online meeting this Saturday, and organize a picnic/BBQ later this month, early next month, with several days notice for Benjamin.

Meeting room will be opened on https://gather.town/ from 1pm (I will post room details on the list). If we have speakers we will move to https://meet.jit.si/TokyoLinuxUsersGroup for presentations from 2pm.

Edward