Re: [tlug] Webex on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 8:59 PM Christian Horn <chorn@example.com> wrote:
On Fri, May 08, 2020 at 08:31:00PM +0900, Lyle H Saxon wrote:
> Anyone have any advice for getting Webex to run on Ubuntu 18.04?  I can use
> it through a browser window (Chromium) but there is missing functionality....

If the webex browser interface dors not provide the functionality
(I would also try firefox), then running Windows as KVM or virtualbox

Thanks.  I'll make a note of that.  Of course that would require having Windows to install it.  It might be easiest to just buy a used computer with W-10 already on it.  I was hoping not to have to use Windows at all, but it looks like I might have to.  I did try installing the Webex application through Firefox but it didn't see an application capable of opening the .msi file. I'll also try just accessing it in a Firefox window... it would be great if that worked.

Lyle