[tlug] Webex on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Anyone have any advice for getting Webex to run on Ubuntu 18.04?  I can use it through a browser window (Chromium) but there is missing functionality others I'm in a group with have (by running the Webex application on W).

I tried installing Wine, but while ti seemed to install, it doesn't open and isn't listed with the other installed applications.  Interestingly, Adobe Acrobat Reader installed well but that seems to be a combination of Wine and Acrobat that install as a unit?

Anyway, any constructive advice would be appreciated!

Lyle