Re: [tlug] GW projects

And later writes:

> The word has a well defined meaning and as such it has its legitimate use.

Yes, but someone actually has to be wrong for you to use it
legitimately. When you say that I'm "wrong," you need to clearly
explain why this is wrong:

> [non-N95 masks] greatly reduce the chance that _you_ will infect
> someone else

yet these are not wrong:

> [masks] are effective in reducing the R value, that is the rate at
> which an infected person infects other people
> But you are protecting everybody by contributing to lowering the R value.

It looks to me as if the "wrong" bit here is that you misread my post.

cjs
--
Curt J. Sampson      <cjs@example.com>      +81 90 7737 2974

To iterate is human, to recurse divine.