Re: [tlug] GW projects

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 02:52:17PM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> Scott Robbins writes:
>
>  > I just got out of the hospital with it,
>
> I'm glad to hear you're out, but sorry to hear you caught it.  It's
> not something I'd wish on Jared Kushner, even.  Though it would be
> good for the country if something would take him and his cronies out
> of action; they've done as much damage than #ImPOTUS-3 himself.

Yes, I've felt badly, because I've wished it on the entire clan of 'em. Ah
well, I always look at Trump like a cancerous tumor--a horrible sign but
more a manifestation than the problem itself. One can only hope that his
foolishness will result in getting the Republicans out o fthere.

>  > but my wife's doctor can't authorize a test.
>
> And even more so this, since it speaks to the state of the country as
> well as your household.
>
>  > As for me, I seem to be recovering well though I am not yet ready to
>  > shadowbox or even easier exercise.
>
> That's good to hear, although I'll hope it speeds up a bit for
> everyone's sake in the household! :-)  Also a quick prayer for no
> permanent damage.  Take good care, we still know so little about this
> mofo of a bug.

Thanks, Stephen. There's just my wife and I in the house, and she really
thinks she may have had it. At some point, she'll get the test for
antibodies to see if she did.

I thank everyone who has sent good wishes. I don't know, I never felt in
danger despite hearing how various people, younger and without compromised
immue systems, were taken. (For example, the NYC BSD user group used to
meet at a bar in Manhattan and someone there was taken in the last week.)

While I'm sure I'll hate the hospital when I start getting the bills, I'm
grateful to all there. Each nurse and even the people cleaing rooms took a
risk when they came in, though hospital procedure is to have the patient

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6