Re: [tlug] GW projects

 > Aren't you careful anyway?  It isn't like once I find out,
 > I'll stop licking those yummy elevator buttons...

You are aware that after Trump's remarks, calls to poison centers
about household disinfectants are up dramatically?

I hate to suggest that anyone should suffer needlessly, but... ya gotta admit... anyone dumb enough to think it's a good idea to down a shot of Clorox on nothing more than Trump's say-so is bound to eliminate themselves from the gene pool eventually... one way or another.

--
Joe Larabell (joe@example.com)