Re: [tlug] Corona and schools in Japan

My friends and I have been contemplating some kind of worker coop for remote work/education consulting in Japan.  😊

So obviously, I am very interested in this topic.   It am curious what the difficulties are is it technical?  The culture of presentism ?
Legal?  Security?

I would love to know more!

Cheers,
Yasu