Re: [tlug] 文字化け problem

On 02/10/2020 09:31 AM, Darren Cook wrote:
*: Just be careful when upgrading, as I think it was either Thunderbird
60 or 68 where they broke with old extensions. (Or maybe it was just
Enigmail that went a bit crazy around that time.)
Actually -- this is why I stuck with the older version. I have kind of a co-dependent relationship with Rikaichan -- which is one of those 'old extensions.' I have another laptop I can try that on. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try it later today.

Steve S.