[tlug] Kichijoji Kaigi tech meetup: Feb. 7th

Hi all

I just wanted to mention that this Friday (Feb 7th) there will be another Kichijoji Kaigi.

The Kichijoji Kaigi is a monthly tech meetup I'm organizing for my employer Degica. We basically open up our office lounge and have a couple technical lightning talks along with free beer and pizza.

Last time I announced it on here, we got two speakers from TLUG which was really awesome. This month we're still looking for one more speaker if anyone is interested. If you have something you'd like to talk about for 10 minutes, please get in touch. ^_^

The plan so far:

Time Description
19:00 Doors Open
19:30 - 19:40 Network Namespaces: What docker does behind the scenes. (@Metallion)
19:40 - 19:50 Rails Drivers: Taming The Monolith (Nigel Baille)
19:50 - 20:00 Progressive Web Apps (James Dunn)
20:00 - 20:10 Break
20:10 - 20:20 Rotating Integrals @davidsiaw
20:20 - 20:30 Pending
20:30 - 22:00 Networking and beers
Location:

DEGICA Co. LTD

ICHIGO Kichijoji BLD. 6F, 2-5-10 Kichijoji-Hon-Cho, Musashino-Shi, Tokyo, Japan 180-0004

Doorkeeper page:

https://kichijojikaigi.doorkeeper.jp/events/103500

~Andreas