From: Curt J. Sampson
Sent: Friday, January 17 2020, 10:43 am
To: Tokyo Linux Users Group
Subject: Re: [tlug] Asking about information for a visit.

On 2020-01-17 01:13 +0000 (Fri), Nick Cao wrote:

> ...we are going to visit Tokyo from 2020/02/09 to 2020/02/15... I'm
> sending this email. I'd like to know if it is possible that anyone
> of you can spare some time for a meetup, (the morning of 02/13 would
> be preferable).

The TLUG nomikai (飲み会) is on the 14th, actually, so there is an
event! That said, while the nomikai is good for socialization, it's
probably not so good for research; so a separate meeting with sober
rather than drunk TLUGers is probably a good idea.

I'm good for the 13th or probably any other day you like, and I'm
happy to talk about whatever. I would suggest that you'd make the most
efficient use of your time here, though, if you yourself give your
compatriots your lecture or whatever about open source so that can
focus on getting from us new information that you can't provide,
differing points of view, etc.

cjs
--
Curt J. Sampson      <cjs@example.com>      +81 90 7737 2974