Re: [tlug] Call for presenters for January 11th

On 2020-01-02 15:54 +0900 (Thu), Edward Middleton wrote:

> If you are working on any personal or professional projects, or just
> have something interesting you'd like to present, please let us know!

Just in case the silence here really means that nobody's stepping up
to do any presentations, I always have a presentation on dot-home in
my back pocket, ready to present at pretty much any time.

dot-home[1] lets you have version-controlled user environment
configuration easily distributed amongst many different machines, with
the ability to make changes anywhere and get them out to the other
machines. It also lets you partition your configuration so that
personal configuration doesn't end up on work machines and vice versa,
yet common configuration is shared.

BTW, I also notice that the tlug.jp web site doesn't yet have the new
meeting announcement up.

[1]: https://github.com/dot-home/_dot-home

--
Curt J. Sampson      <cjs@example.com>      +81 90 7737 2974