Re: [tlug] Raspberry Pi project resources in Japan

I'd suggest following the Japan RPi users group at https://www.raspi.jp/ I think there's also a facebook group.

Finding compatible hardware isn't too hard, I'd recommend the SBC room upstairs from Marutsu in Akihabara. Akizuki is a bit too crowded, and Sengoku a bit hard to browse.

--Richard