[tlug] Raspberry Pi project resources in Japan

Picked up a Raspberry Pi 3 +wifi for my daughter Xmas (1gb, 4 USB, HDMI, cam, display, serial I/O). She had some interest a while back and it looks an interesting project. She is hoping to do a linux/WINE so she can run some older games.

Any shops with a hardware section for Pi? e.g. it has IO ports for camera, display, serial. Amazon or available local?