[tlug] Retrocomputing Meetup: Dec. 7

As usual, since TLUG is full of old decrepit people consumed with a
lust for nostalgia, I'm here announcing the next Tokyo Retrocomputing
meetup. It will be on December 7th from 10:00 a.m. to late afternoon
or whenever (likely with beer afterwards) at Co-edo in Kayabacho
(www.coworking.tokyo.jp). There's a ¥1000 per person charge by the
facility for use of the space, which we all pay individually when we
show up.

Stuff that may be there or happen there (but who really knows?):
- NEC PC-6001mkII with lots of software on cassette
- NEC PC-6001 (not mkII)
- Demo of making your smartphone pretend to be a cassette
  player/recorder for computer data, if I can get it working.
- Maybe some demos of a home-built C64 cartridge.

cjs
--
Curt J. Sampson      <cjs@example.com>      +81 90 7737 2974

To iterate is human, to recurse divine.