Re: [tlug] [announcement] November 9th, 2019 Technical Meeting

Thanks a lot to everybody for the Saturday.

The slides can be found here: https://matrix.org/_matrix/media/r0/download/matrix.org/VqpzXWsjNVIDbBpJFDtVMSKD - feel free to follow up with questions.

And, as I mentioned, I've got a few Matrix stickers (physical) but carelessly forgot them at home on the show day - if anyone wants one (or two, three...), let me know either here or in the TLUG chat.

Alexey