Re: [tlug] Call for presenters - November

>>On Monday, October 21, 2019, 10:27:58 PM GMT+9, Edward Middleton <edward.middleton@example.com> wrote:
>>Our next Technical Meeting will be held on November 9 (Saturday),
>>
>>If you are working on any personal or professional projects, or just
>>have something interesting you'd like to present, please let us know!

I could give a talk about Jef Raskin's M68000-based "Canon Cat".

It's an unusual computer and interesting computer released in 1987. Perhaps it gives us a glimpse into a possible future of human-computer interaction. The most striking feature of the Canon Cat its lack of any software application;  instead it consists of a single document with all functionality provided at OS-level. There are some other interesting points too such as the embedded Forth compiler, an assembly language, a novel file system, incremental search...

Does this appeal to anyone?

- Karamoon