[tlug] [announcement] 25th Anniversary Party - September 14th, 2019

       TLUG - Tokyo Linux Users Group 25th Anniversary Party

       Date:     September 14 (Saturday)
       Time:     12:00-14:30 (BBQ)
                 14:45-16:15 (Boat)
                 16:15-      (Beer)
       Location: Weber Park, Aqua City Odaiba 7F
                 1-7-1 Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 135-0091
                 (directons https://g.page/weberpark?share)
                 https://www.weberpark.com/index_us.html
       Cost:     5000 yen for BBQ
                 Payment details
                 (paid by bank transfer before 9th September)

                 三井住友銀行 横浜中央支店 普通 6939742
                 ミドルトン エドワ−ド

       We'll start out with a barbecue and open bar at Weber Park in
       Odaiba. After that, we'll grab some drinks and hop on a boat
       for a 90 minute cruise to Asakusa. Once we get to Asakusa,
       we'll head over to the Asahi Beer HQ for a nijikai.

       *If you are planning on attending please respond to this email
       and make payment promptly so we can finalize the reservation
       for Weber Park.*

       The 5000 yen is for the Weber Park BBQ course and must be
       prepaid so we can finalize the reservation. The cost for the
       boat ticket (1380 yen) and anything else will be split up at
       the time like we usually do.

       Doorkeeper page if you'd like to register:
       https://tlug.doorkeeper.jp/events/92853

       If you get lost, or simply want to get in touch with us, please
       call:

          Edward Middleton............090-3689-0292

       For more information, access the TLUG web page at
       http://www.tlug.jp

       See you there!