[tlug] Looking for a new router

I'm looking for a WiFi router for my in-laws and was hoping someone may
have advice on which device to pick. Ideally, the router should need as
little maintenance as possible, so something self-updating or a device
where an automatic update can be triggered through the web interface
would be ideal.

We've been using an ASUS RT-AC68U before (recommended by TLUG users)
and have been quite happy with the device. Something similar, if
possible with an English UI, would definitely qualify.

Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

Stefan