Re: [tlug] Note to server admins: you're breaking DKIM

Chris writes:

 > In this case, the signature is GUARANTEED to fail verification.  Adding the
 > TLUG footer breaks it.  So ...

It's not even guaranteed in lower case, it's just that exceptions are
as rare as white rhinos.

 > More troubling is the MTA advertising that it accepts SSLv3,
 > though.

Eeeeeewwwwwww!

 > > I-learned-HOWTO-BOFH-from-my-little-sister-ly y'rs,
 >
 > I-learned-HOWTO-BOFH-from-stephan@example.com's-BOFH-writeups,

You should VRFY addresses in a post about verification.  Spelling
matters.  Especially regarding the origins of oranges. ;-)[1]

Steve

Footnotes:
[1]  Of course the joke is that VRFY is probably disabled on that
host.