Re: [tlug] TLUG Site with Hakyll Update

We've made a significant new step in our Hakyll site proof-of-concept:
this evening I tweaked the site compiler to add a new (if simple) form
of routing. All it does is remove the first path component prefix from
the source path to get the destination path, allowing us to move
`index.html`, `tlug_template/tlug4.css` etc. under a `docroot/`
directory that now holds our random Just Serve These Files content,
cleaning up the top level a bit. (You can see the work on the
`dev/cjs/2019-03-18/dir-reorg` branch.[1] It doesn't change the
generated site at all.)

I'd like to do a little workshop to walk interested parties through
this. I promise it will be easy and provide some nice enlightenment of
both Haskell and Hakyll. I propose Thursday (a holiday) 11:00 at the
usual place, Lodge.[2]

We can also do further poking at the actual content of the site.
Hopefully someone can help out with getting the markup sources for the
wiki pages soon.

If you're coming, please mention that in Gitter.[3] If nobody says
anything there I will probably just instead spend Thursday alone at
home feeling unloved.

I'm happy to use a different location, even out in the countryside, if
that works better for people, and also do another date/time.

Let's keep this moving forward, folks: we're now only six weeks away
from losing our server.

[1]: https://github.com/tlug/tlug.jp/commits/dev/cjs/2019-03-18/dir-reorg
[2]: https://lodge.yahoo.co.jp/
[3]: https://gitter.im/tlug/tlug