[tlug] reliable mail service provider...

I've moved my domain to value-domain.com but since the move I keep receiving mail errors where my mail is not accepted because my hosting service is considered as spam.

I keep reporting the issues to them and I believe they try their best to fix the issue, but I'd rather have *no* issue (or much less, like I used to have with my previous provider, which was just a reseller for a bigger service btw).

1) is there anything I can do on my side to remedy the issue ?
2) if not, do you know reliable service providers where I can put my domain name, my web, my mails, etc. ?

Thank you in advance.

Jean-Christophe Helary