[tlug] Bootable Debian Installer on Multi-partition USB Drive

I'm quite pleased with being able to `dd` an ISO image to a USB stick
and immediately have a bootable Debian installer. But I'd be even more
pleased if I were able to keep this installer on a USB stick where I
could use the remainder of the space for a DOS partition for file
exchange and whatnot. Does anybody know how to set up a USB stick this
way?

cjs
--
Curt J. Sampson      <cjs@example.com>      +81 90 7737 2974