Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - March 9 Technical Meeting

> Our next Technical Meeting will be held on March 9 (Saturday),
>
> If you are working on any personal or professional projects, or just
> have something interesting you'd like to present, please let us know!

I will be in town, and now confirmed I will be free that afternoon. I'd
be happy to do a talk on some machine learning/AI/NLP/data topic.

For instance, I have a nice talk on word embeddings, which underlie a
lot of the advances in natural language processing the past few years. I
show the same example in English and Japanese, so you can see the
differences and commonalities between languages. It is about 20 minutes
plus questions (*)

(If you have no other speakers, I could also do an introduction to the
H2O machine learning framework, or could introduce the Wikidata project.)

Darren

*: Or double that if people wanted to follow along. You'd need to bring
a laptop with R or Python, and H2O, already installed.