[tlug] Raspberry Pi translation team looking for Japanese translator

Hi tluger,

Raspberry Pi Foundation is now calling for translator to translate 'projects.raspberrypi.org' website.

https://www.raspberrypi.org/translate/
video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv38jLci9nM

I know many of you are good at translating EN to JP especially know Japanese 'omitted' grammar. for example.
Raspberry Pi computer should be translated 'ラズベリーパイ' , NOT 'ラズベリーパイコンピュータ’ in Japanese because Japanese omit 'コンピュータ',which can omit and doesn't/should not need to be translated for Japanese language.we already know Japanese often 'omit' 'あなた' and many of words, which doesn't need to express to others.

You experience at your business in Japan would be great help and contribute to this translation community.

Note they often seem to send some rewards to translators :-) it is small present, though, they are good 'swags' for you.

I much appreciate if you could help.
-Masafumi