[tlug] TLUG stickers

My laptop is cooler than yours, and it is no longer merely because of my
highly-prized Lisp Flavoured Erlang (LFE) sticker. If you too would like
to have a TLUG sticker so that you are the envy of other developers,
catch me at a TLUG meeting (or one of the other tech meetups I seem to
be addicted to around town).
  https://onjapan.net/2019/images/TLUG-laptop.jpg

Jim

--
Jim Tittsler  7J1AJH/ZL2IA/AI8A  Mitaka, Tokyo      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Tokyo Linux Users Group  irc://chat.freenode.net/#tlug.jp