Re: [tlug] Happy New Year, TLUG!

On 2019/01/11 6:59, Jonathan Byrne wrote:
Happy New Year, everybody!

Um, that's three days off even for Orthodox Christmas.  But okay :)

Anybody who's new here probably doesn't know who I am lol but I worked
at a now-defunct ISP called 3Web, and also at Global Online Japan

... and facilitated the server move from the auspices of PHT in Umegaoka to GOL.

There are maybe three of us left, and I only resubscribed a few months ago.  TLUG appears to be dead, compared to what it was back in the day.  (Mouseketeer roll call?)

Maybe you'd want to crosspost to cabal@example.com to find more folks that remember things like Craig Oda's HP workstation fraud/sleight-of-hand or (name elided)'s decision to change the TLUG server's root shell to zsh ...

-- Chris