Re: [tlug] Buying domain names

On 2018-12-12 12:17 +0800 (Wed), Raymond Wan wrote:

> Oh...  I haven't yet received that much spam from them, but it's also
> quite possible that I'm receiving spam from them but can't tell it's
> from GoDaddy.

It's not so much email as also their website involves wading through
page after page of "offers" for any operation. (Or at least it did the
last time I used it, years ago.) At any rate, regardless of the
delivery method, that much promotion makes me nervous.

cjs
--
Curt J. Sampson      <cjs@example.com>      +81 90 7737 2974

To iterate is human, to recurse divine.