From: JP Loh <j.peterloh@example.com>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2018 3:45 AM
To: Tokyo Linux Users Group
Subject: Re: [tlug] Buying domain names

If you're willing to wait, Cloudflare is rolling out their registrar service[1]. They do not cover ccTLDs though. For those cases I go with either Namecheap or Hover. GoDaddy is terrible with this, specially with shared hosting.

For hosting, I recommend DigitalOcean or Linode. Of those two, only Linode has a Tokyo facility. For small loads you can also try Amazon AWS Lightsail (with Tokyo DC). For mail, I recommend Fastmail.

[1] https://blog.cloudflare.com/cloudflare-registrar/