Re: [tlug] Buying domain names

On 2018/12/9 21:21, Andreas Kieckens wrote:

I'm planning to buy some domain names. (.com, .jp, .net, .org) I was
wondering what service everyone is using to buy their domains and why.
Also if anyone has a recommendation for cheap but decent web and mail
server hosting, that'd be welcome. Of course a server or virtual
instance with root access where I set up my own stuff will work just as
well.

hover.com for non-jp domains, jp-domains.com for .jp domains, vultr.com for hosting (FreeBSD available).

-- Chris