[tlug] Display Mozc icon

Again me (sorry for bothering everybody)
Since this is a Tokyo based group, I presume many people here use also the Japanese language.

I installed Mint 19 (on 2 different computers).
Formerly when I switched between alphanumeric input and Japanese input,
the "Mozc icon (orange circle)" was displayed.
This icon now appears only for the fraction of a second when I press the switch key.

Has anybody else encountered this behavior?
Thank you.
Thomas