Re: [tlug] Presentation for Next Technical Meeting

On 2018/09/21 15:02, Edward Middleton wrote:
> Next one is scheduled technical meeting is November 10th, but we have a
> nomikai on October 12th.

Thanks for that.  Back in the day, we'd post our names to the list for
the nomikai so that the coordinator could make a reservation for the
right amount of people.  Is that still the practice, or do we just show
up and cram into a couple of booths?

-- Sekiya