Re: [tlug] Solarized Colour Scheme

Oh my. I just realized that xterm, at least the version that comes
with Debian 9, supports 256-colors out of the box. It's just that, for
some reason, when I start an xterm, it comes up with `TERM=xterm` in
the environment, rather than `TERM=xterm-256color`.

Any thoughts on what could be causing this or how to fix it? I have
confirmed that the environment that launches xterm has no `TERM`
variable in its environment.

cjs
--
Curt J. Sampson      <cjs@example.com>      +81 90 7737 2974