Re: [tlug] [announcement] September 8th, 2018 Technical Meeting

It looks like the elevator is under maintenance today. There's another elevator in the back of the building but the route to get to our office from there requires going over the rooftop and is a little tough to explain by e-mail.

The stairs are healthy and I suggest taking them but if you need to use the back elevator, just call the office and I'll come pick up you. I'll also leave a note with my cell phone number downstairs. You can call either that or the office number below.

03-6300-7624

~Andreas