Re: [tlug] [announcement] September 8th, 2018 Technical Meeting

On 9/6/18 6:00 PM, Joe Larabell wrote:
One question... if it's at your office, should we bring our own beers?

There are some beers available (unless my colleagues drink them all tonight) but depending on how many people there are, we might run out so bringing a couple might not be a bad idea.

There's a family mart on the ground floor so beer runs are always an option too.