Re: [tlug] Late call for presenters September 8th technical meeting

On Thu, 6 Sep 2018 at 10:50, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:

> I'd be happy to do the same with my non-tiling window manager to show
> you all the things that tiling WMs can't do (as well as doing all the
> stuff people think you need a tiling WM to do).

Ooh, which one do you use? I too use a non-tiling WM to do stuff that
people think you need a tiling WM to do, but it has recently broken in
Ubuntu, which I switched to a couple months ago in my periodic Gentoo
rage-quit (if history teaches us anything, it's that I'll get sick of
Ubuntu with 6 months and switch back to Gentoo for another 5 years or
so).

Desperately-seeking-a-new-window-manager-ly yours,
Josh