Re: [tlug] Late call for presenters September 8th technical meeting

On 9/6/18 5:40 PM, Christian Horn wrote:
I could do some things..
- Small comparison on why I too Performance Co-Pilot and not sar,
   prometheus or some of the other big names
- PCP: installation, showing how to access performance metrics, some
   basic tools (i.e. accessting the data from the shell, pcp atop),
   archiving of the metrics (basically what sar does, but more flexible)
- How to use Grafana ontop, to get graphs from the numbers
- Saying some words on how to do own monitoring, for my usecase
   accessing the systems temperature sensors, but could be everything,
   webserver access numbers etc.
Just 2 slides or so, mostly interacting with a live system

Would there be interest in this?

Sounds very good to me. :)