Re: [tlug] Late call for presenters September 8th technical meeting

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 06, 2018 at 03:45:35PM +0900, Andreas Kieckens wrote:
> [..]
> Since it'll be hard to find full presentations in the two days we have
> left, I figured we could just have more chill meetup that's more like a
> nomikai with optional lightning talks. If you feel like taking 10
> minutes to just show off what you've got going so far and what you
> intend to do in the future, that could be cool. Or if you'd rather save
> it for a full presentation and just come hang out, that's cool too. :)

I could do some things..
- Small comparison on why I too Performance Co-Pilot and not sar,
  prometheus or some of the other big names
- PCP: installation, showing how to access performance metrics, some
  basic tools (i.e. accessting the data from the shell, pcp atop),
  archiving of the metrics (basically what sar does, but more flexible)
- How to use Grafana ontop, to get graphs from the numbers
- Saying some words on how to do own monitoring, for my usecase
  accessing the systems temperature sensors, but could be everything,
  webserver access numbers etc.
Just 2 slides or so, mostly interacting with a live system

Would there be interest in this?

Chris