[tlug] Late call for presenters September 8th technical meeting

Sorry for the lateness of this post.  We have a technical meeting
scheduled for September 8th.

If you would like to make a presentation or have something you would be
interested in hearing a presentation on, please post details in a
response to this email.

I have been investigating Restic[1] which is a backup tool somewhat
similar to rdiff-backup.  Its fast has built-in encryption and supports
sftp and a number of cloud based backup services.  I could talk about
that if anyone is interested.

Edward

1. https://restic.net/