Re: [tlug] Compile/load problem with graphics library

I didn't consider it until I just saw Jim's suggestion to reproduce the functionality in another way, but if your use case can use the cli tools without needing to compile from source, I find that I can always do pretty much whatever I am trying to do with a combination of lightly modified scripts from Fred [1].

This combined with zopfli [2] and sometimes pngquant [3]  for compression have always managed to meet my imagemagick manipulation requirements.

Sorry if this information has already been mentioned -- though I don't recall seeing any of it, I haven't followed this thread extremely closely.

[1] http://www.fmwconcepts.com/imagemagick/index.php